With Joe Biden now ever so likely to become the next POTUS, let’s not forget that 48% of Americans still voted for Donald Trump. This means:
1) 48% of Americans are ok with Racism.
2) 48% of Americans are ok with White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism.
3) 48% of Americans are ok with Sexism, Ableism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, and Islamophobia.
4) 48% of Americans are ok with locking up people in cages, separating children from their parents, and sexually assaulting women inside these cages.
5) 48% of Americans are ok with police brutality on minorities.
Donald Trump is only a part of the problem and Joe Biden is not the solution, but a small step in the right direction. Trump won the elections in 2016 and is close to being re-elected today despite having 0 life skills, 0 leadership, and absolutely no grasp of reality or empathy because of his ability to exploit the existing hatred in our society.
Trump is not an American problem, people like him are everywhere, in every country, and until we change the way we think, and until we value kindness and love over our differences and hatred, another Donald Trump will be born sooner or later. Maybe not in America, but in another part of the world. For things to change, we’ve to change